Based in Kuopio, Finland
22 May, 2017
Grab the Bottle is a puzzle game in which you solve puzzles by stretching your arm through the level.
You need to maneuver an ever-extending arm to grab the goal bottle, avoiding anything hazardous or your own arm on the way. To make things more tricky, Grab the Bottle brings physics and puzzles to the mix. You must grab, pull and drop objects to get to the goal bottle. On the way you will find different kinds of obstacles that need to be dealt with
The story begins in the 50s, somewhere in rural America, where one particularly strong minded baby is taking his first steps and discovers that anything is possible. Especially as he seems to have an infinitely stretchy arm.
Grab the Bottle follows the life of this boy, from cradle to grave, solving many levels of puzzles inspired by "real life problems" on the way. Central element to the story is the specific graving for bottles the main character has and the scenarios include stuff like finding precious antique bottle from an attic or just grabbing a bottle of cold beer after a hard workday.
Grab the Bottle is our first full PC-game and we want to make it the best possible experience, while also listening to the player. That is why we decided to roll with Steam early access, to involve the playerbase with the development as much as possible.
The early access phase took 5 months.
- Innovative, twisted way of solving puzzles by stretching and retracting your arm.
- Many levels of puzzles for you to solve (45), set in locations ranging from attics to amusement parks
- Colorful vintage comics style graphics
- Awesome soundtrack featuring various styles of music, reflecting different life-phases of the main character.
- Steam trading cards and Achievements
- We will be also later adding a free 2-4 player local multiplayer with various fun modes!
Launch Trailer YouTube
Early Access Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "I feel comfortable with recommending the game if you love puzzle games. It has some really challenging levels to challenge the mind and the game is in a solid state."
- MartyrA2J, What do you do?
- "All in all this is a really nice and challenging game and if you like to solve puzzles and have some spare time I'd definitely recommend this to you"
- Boombastic, Steam Review
- "This is a solid early access puzzle game. I can't wait to see more content."
- CPT FROGGY, Zeepond
About Kamina Dimension
We, Kamina Dimension, are a group of long-time gaming enthusiasts who have joined forces to form this indie game company. Our goal is to share our love of video gaming by making games for you to enjoy and have memorable experiences with.
More information on Kamina Dimension, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Grab the Bottle Credits
Art, Game design lead, Creative direction
Programming, Level design, Project management
Art, Additional graphic design
Programming, Additional level design
Sound design, Music assist