Based in Kuopio, Finland
19 December, 2016
Grab the Bottle is a puzzle game in which you solve puzzles by stretching your arm through the level.
The main mechanic of controlling your hand and arm through the level is inspired by the legendary game Snake, but Grab the Bottle brings physics and puzzles to the mix. You must grab, pull and drop objects to get to the goal bottle. On the way you will find different kinds of obstacles that need to be dealt with.
The story begins in the 50s, somewhere in rural America, where one particularly strong minded baby is taking his first steps and discovers that anything is possible. Especially as he seems to have an infinitely stretchy arm.
Grab the Bottle follows the life of this boy, from cradle to grave, solving many levels of puzzles inspired by “real life problems” on the way. Central element to the story is the specific graving for bottles the main character has and the scenarios include stuff like finding precious antique bottle from an attic or just grabbing a bottle of cold beer after a hard workday.
Grab the Bottle is our first full PC-game and we want to make it the best possible experience, while also listening to the player. That is why we decided to roll with Steam early access, to involve the playerbase with the development as much as possible.
Current Early Access version features 2 chapters of story (Baby and Child) and offers around 3 hours of unique gameplay, depending on player. Four more episodes are planned (Teen, Young Adult, Middle-Age and Senior).
- Innovative, new style of puzzle solving.
- Many levels of puzzles for you to solve! (Currently more than 20).
- Vintage comic –style graphics
- Awesome soundtrack featuring various styles of music, reflecting different life-phases of the main character.
- We are working to add multiplayer and Steam achievements/trading cards during the early access. Grab them all!
Early Access Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Demo Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "I feel comfortable with recommending the game if you love puzzle games. It has some really challenging levels to challenge the mind and the game is in a solid state."
- MartyrA2J, What do you do?
- "All in all this is a really nice and challenging game and if you like to solve puzzles and have some spare time I’d definitely recommend this to you"
- Boombastic, Steam Review
- "This is a solid early access puzzle game. I can’t wait to see more content."
- CPT FROGGY, Zeepond
About Kamina Dimension
We, Kamina Dimension, are a group of long-time gaming enthusiasts who have joined forces to form this indie game company. Our goal is to share our love of video gaming by making games for you to enjoy and have memorable experiences with.
More information on Kamina Dimension, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Grab the Bottle Credits
Art, Game design lead, Creative direction
Programming, Level design, Project management
Art, Additional graphic design
Programming, Additional level design